More in HR Forums »
The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the most common forms of investment among salaried individuals. A small part of your salary is invested in EPF and that amount is matched by your employer every month. The employees and employers contribution is maintained by the Employees Provident Find Organisation (EPFO), under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Emplo......
Latest HR News
- Is Working from Home Really Right for You?
- 6 Questions To Ask During Your Interview That Will...
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer bans remote working
- Average Office Worker Gains Five Kilos In First Ye...
- Women Gain Worse Reputations Than Men After Work C...
- How To Give All The Wrong Answers
- Real Analytics for Real Business Partners
- Recruitment Manager for Careernet Technologies
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sr Recruiter for Cube Infotech
- HR Recruiters for Aegis
- Recruitment Executive For Integrated Personnel Ser...
Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd