More in HR Forums »
A child born during a valid marriage or even within 280 days after its dissolution can't be termed illegitimate unless the parents did not have access to each other during the period, the Bombay High Court has ruled. The court last week rejected a Sangli resident's plea to subject his 16-year-old daughter to a DNA test to establish paternity. A division bench of Justice S......
Latest HR News
- Is Working from Home Really Right for You?
- 6 Questions To Ask During Your Interview That Will...
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer bans remote working
- Average Office Worker Gains Five Kilos In First Ye...
- Women Gain Worse Reputations Than Men After Work C...
- How To Give All The Wrong Answers
- Real Analytics for Real Business Partners
- Recruitment Manager for Careernet Technologies
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sr Recruiter for Cube Infotech
- HR Recruiters for Aegis
- Recruitment Executive For Integrated Personnel Ser...
Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd