More in HR Forums »
A. Not doing groundwork Always keep a mental note of the important things you have done over the years in your profile and carefully lay out the groundwork that you have in mind going forward. All managers like that. B. Not listing your accomplishments It's wiser to present your accomplishments in the order of importance. Start with the one you t......
Latest HR News
- Is Working from Home Really Right for You?
- 6 Questions To Ask During Your Interview That Will...
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer bans remote working
- Average Office Worker Gains Five Kilos In First Ye...
- Women Gain Worse Reputations Than Men After Work C...
- How To Give All The Wrong Answers
- Real Analytics for Real Business Partners
- Recruitment Manager for Careernet Technologies
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sr Recruiter for Cube Infotech
- HR Recruiters for Aegis
- Recruitment Executive For Integrated Personnel Ser...
Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd