More in HR Forums »
Dear HR Folks, Can anybody explain me the attrition rate calculations? We are following the below formula. If, F6 = Left Employees in a month D6 = Opening Balance (Head count in the start of month) E6 = New Joinees G6 = Closing Balance (Head count at the end of month) Formulas: =((F6*100)/(D6+E6+F6+G6))......
Latest HR News
- Is Working from Home Really Right for You?
- 6 Questions To Ask During Your Interview That Will...
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer bans remote working
- Average Office Worker Gains Five Kilos In First Ye...
- Women Gain Worse Reputations Than Men After Work C...
- How To Give All The Wrong Answers
- Real Analytics for Real Business Partners
- Recruitment Manager for Careernet Technologies
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sr Recruiter for Cube Infotech
- HR Recruiters for Aegis
- Recruitment Executive For Integrated Personnel Ser...
Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd