More in HR Forums »
“He directly targeting me while speaking. I agree that I may be wrong, but this is not the way to deal with people. After all we are not children.” One of the employee was complaining about his Manager. “What he spoke?” I asked him.. “He uses the words always, you did it. You disappointed me.. you make my job difficult etc. etc.” I r......
Latest HR News
- Is Working from Home Really Right for You?
- 6 Questions To Ask During Your Interview That Will...
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer bans remote working
- Average Office Worker Gains Five Kilos In First Ye...
- Women Gain Worse Reputations Than Men After Work C...
- How To Give All The Wrong Answers
- Real Analytics for Real Business Partners
- Recruitment Manager for Careernet Technologies
Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sr Recruiter for Cube Infotech
- HR Recruiters for Aegis
- Recruitment Executive For Integrated Personnel Ser...
Integrated Personnel Services Pvt Ltd