Please can you tell the role of an HR admin his/her roles and responsibilities in organization..and will the HR admin has good future ahead..becoz this dayz many companies are asking for MBA HR for the post of HR admin and does admin comes as part of HR..please guys can you help me by sharing your knowledge.
HR Admin activities are different from Organization to Organization. In general,
1. Managing house keeping and security personnel.
2. Taking care of statutory compliances.
3. Approving reimbursement amounts.
4. Taking care of company infrastructure and premises.
5. Planning, budgeting and Organizing internal and external events of the company.
6. Processing ID cards and Visiting cards etc.
Recently in HR Forums
The Best HR Practices That Successful Companies Practice!