can you pls send me salary structure how do you follow in your organisation. Structrure on the basis of CTC annual and Monthly also i want to know what are the % we can / should fix as fixed components and what the % we can fix as variable components ( this will be depends on compnay profit and team performane ) if you have stanmdard excell format pls send me to email@example.com thnaks regards
The Salary structure varies company to company based on their C & B policies. Some of the common Pay heads used are
1) Basic - 35% - 50% of Gross
2) HRA - 40% of Basic for Non metro & 50% of basic for Metro
3) Con - Max Rs. 800/ P M which is Max of Rs. 9600 P A
4) Medical Reim - Max Rs. 1250 / PM which can be max of Rs 15000 PA
5) Spl Allow - Balance of Gross will be provided as Spl Allow
Emp Contribution - 12% on Basic
Emp'r Contribution - 13.61% on basic
2) ESI - Applicable to employees whose Gross Salary is less than or equal to Rs.10000
Emp Contribution - 1.75% on Grorss
Emp'r Contribution - 4.75% on Gross
PT - It Varies State to state
Net Salary = Gross - PF (Emp Cont) - ESI (Emp Cont) - PT
CTC = Gross + PF (Emp'r Cont) - ESI (Emp'r Cont)
Gratuity = Basic *15/26 - It is payable to the employee who completes 5yrs of service in the organisation. It can be showed as a part of CTC.
If Employees coming under high Salary Then you can again split up the amount in Spl Allow As
1) Food coupons
2) Car Hire
3) Petrol and Maint for Car
FBT is applicable Apart from LTA.
The Variable Pay % also differs company to company based on the C & B Policy. In my previous organization it is 12.5% of the CTC for all the Dept except Sales. For sales it will be 15%.
Recently in HR Forums
How to Celebrate Independence Day in our Office...??? Need Suggestions